Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
""
My heart feels like it's dying from all the heartache that I've caused you.
Seeing you so broken, breaks me.

I know my blog is dead. And you won't be seeing this.
Hence, this is my letter and promise to you.
Dear bblg, I know I haven't been the best bblp for the past year but please do not forget that I love you. I've never felt so lost in my life. And I'm still trying to figure out a way. I know I told you not to wait but deep down inside, I Really want you to hold on to me. Because I can't imagine a life without you. I spent the whole of our fifth anniversary crying. Not only because I'm upset but also because I've hurt th the only man I love. I will always love you bblg. There isn't a day that goes by which I don't. I never wanna be separated from you. Never ever. This break up feels worse than Death itself. You are my life, my soulmate, my 0.5. We will meet again bblg. Loving you always, bblp.


/Unspoken words.
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.